Hi

The problem is we are running on 32 bit system and cannot go beyond 1.5 GB
or ram, because of some clients limitations.

Is it possible to save session in database, instead of heap memory which
would help us, the speed is ok if it slows down a little,
That is why i was looking at in memory database instead or conventional
database

Regards
Ashish