> From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:hassan.schroe...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Login fails, then works subsequently (Tomcat 7)

> No "testWhileIdle" / "validationQuery" settings?

> 10 to 1 you've got stale connections in your pool

Did we just go off on a tangent?  Isn't the OP talking about logging into
Tomcat, not logging into the SQL server?

Also, we still don't know which <Realm> the OP is using; the only hint we have
is the statement: "I'm just using the default auth code in TC", which would
seem to imply the UserDatabaseRealm.  What is it really?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.