Ryan White wrote:
> I have a user [EMAIL PROTECTED] who is a group admin. He has added a
> number of domains and now wants to have another group admin also have
> access to these domains. I created [EMAIL PROTECTED] and in the group
> owner field put [EMAIL PROTECTED] When user bar logs in he can not see
> any of the already created domains that are owned by [EMAIL PROTECTED] Is
> there something that I am doing wrong or are the permissions not
> complete in ver 0.9.9.1?

Each group can only have one admin, I believe.  This is completely
redone in the 1.1 series, though.  It has a much more robust permissions
system.  However, 1.1 is not ready for prime time yet, and there is not
yet a conversion script for migrating.  Hopefully within the next month
or 2 I'll get it out the door.

Regards,

Bill