Daniel wrote:
Hi there

I have just installed vegadns 0.9.10 on a new server. - the usual setup... tinydns with a local caching server.

When I add a new domain - there is a 20/30 second wait before the domain will add and the page refreshes to the edit domain page.

When I click on add domain ... what queries does the program make ? I'm trying to find out why there is such a delay.

There are no errors in any log.

Sorry for the lack of information - im not sure what would be useful in this situation.

Daniel
Hi

I just want to add that this delay is only when adding a new domain. I can edit records, delete records etc and there is no delay.