Hi Guys,

You might remember me from about a year and a half ago, I sent an email
to Mike about running Vega with BIND. The updates I added to the
database schema where not very impressive since it was a rushed project
and Mike refused the code merge, and I don't blame him. The project got
canceled and I never went through with the update.

Anyways, I work for a new firm now and we are implementing a new DNS
system for our customers, and VegaDNS just popped to my mind. I have to
say it's by far the best DNS panel I've seen till today. Thanks Mike for
this awesome work.

Anyways, the plan is to make VegaDNS work with BIND/NSD. I'm dropping
the changes I did the previous time and starting with a cleaner
approach.

Mike, I would love to discuss this further either on or off the list.

Have a great day,
Shami