Enter:

    which wget

You will get something like:

/usr/bin/wget

Then edit your update-data.sh file, and change the line

    if wget -q -O "$TINYDNSDIR/data.srv-$A" $VD?state=get_data ; then

    if /usr/bin/wget -q -O "$TINYDNSDIR/data.srv-$A" $VD?state=get_data ; then

(use the path you' ve got from the which command)

My update-data.sh works fine _without_ the path. It also works _with_
the path of course.