Martijn,

If you can put a little bit more meat on this, or give a stronger hint where
to start looking, I'd like to add something to the
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Wicket+Session+Size Wicket
Session Size Wiki page . See the "Keeping a reference to the previous page"
section.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk
PS I sent email on another matter to your personal email address.