zedros wrote:

> I was under the assumption that unit testing isn't valuable for GUI,
> esp. web gui, since the effort is too important... I think I even read
> uncle bob saying so. How do you suggest to write/do TDD for web pages
> ?

Without reference to his article, I can only guess that it may be pointless
to test the position or the color of a button in automated tests.  On the
other hand, functionality of GUI can definitely be tested. For example,
I am writing a Wicket application with TDD (sort of) with the library shown
in my signature. It is working very well.

-----
--
Kent Tong
Better way to unit test Wicket pages (http://wicketpagetest.sourceforge.net)