I use the palette component, to assigne option to a User. but I don't
find a functionnality, how to set already selected option ?.

Exemple : a user selected option, I store it into a database:
In the future, the user want to update his option, at the moment he
doesn't see his previous selected option.

 Do you have a solution.¿?, doe sir make sense¿?

cheers!!

quote author="MartinM">
Well.. you can override newChoicesComponent

**
Martin