Hi,

I would like to thanks Wicket's development team for wonderful work done
with wicket 8.x!

Yesterday mid morning I started to migrate the application of a customer of
mine to Wicket 8.4 (form WIcket 7.9). By the end of the day I had fixed
almost all compile errors (most of them due to the removal of Form on
onSubmit and onError (on AJAX submitting components) and our derived
codebase depending on that) and fixed all warnings (most of them because of
depreciation of AbstractReadOnlyModel). Today, early in the morning,
application was already compiling! Then I ran Wicket based tests... Most of
them were failing :-( Our fault: one component (some home backed wrapper
around bootstrap modal) was missing calling super.onConfig()). Fixed that
line and all tests passed! I run the application and started to do some
manual testing (some of our features are very complex and use lots of
advanced low level Wicket JavaScript and even WebSockets). Again everything
seems to work flawlessly. Wow!

Many thanks again to Wicket team!

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro