Hi Thomas,

many thanks for testing so early!

Set a custom provider of the page manager, see wicketstuff's gae-initializer as an example:

    application.setPageManagerProvider(new GaePageManagerProvider(application, maxPages));

https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/blob/master/gae-initializer-parent/gae-initializer/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/gae/GaePageManagerProvider.java

Have fun
Sven