I created a new web application with 2 pages.
The first page is my home page and has a wicket link for getting to the
second page and has some images.
The second page has a wicket link for getting to the first page and has
some images too.
when I deploy the project on my PC everything is ok(images are shown and
link working for getting to the second page(with setResponsePage() method))
but after clicking on the link and getting on the second page everything is
wrong(images aren't shown and the link is not working).
after debugging I figure out images resources on the first page is complete
(./wicket/resource/{other_path}).
but when I go to the second page, my URL is
(localhost:8080/wicket/bookmarkable/{class_page_name}) and Wicket for
getting a shorter URL images resources is (../resource/{other_path}) and
when I move my cursor on the link I found out that the absolute image
source is (localhost:8080/resource/{other_path}) instead of
(localhost:8080/wicket/resource/{other_path}).
It is good and should work. but is not working on my project and images are
not found and also the link for getting to the first page not working.