Hi,

sorry, IPageRequestHandler#getPage() is new in Wicket 9.x:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/0c747f494d0dacc0255a2162bee559c57719f0fb/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/core/request/handler/IPageRequestHandler.java#L67

You can copy that method.

Have fun
Sven

On 02.07.21 13:11, vahid ghasemi wrote:
I am trying to use the above code and I getting this error:
Non-static method 'getPage()' cannot be referenced from a static context.
my wicket version is 8.9.0.