Hi Sven,

Many thanks for your answer and ultra fast response!

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 11:40 PM Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net> wrote:

> Hi Ernesto,
>
> I'm no expert in this, but as I understood it FileChannel should be save
> to be written to in parallel:
>

> https://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/api/java/nio/channels/FileChannel.html
>
> "File channels are safe for use by multiple concurrent threads. ...
> Only one operation that involves the channel's position or can change
> its file's size may be in progress at any given time; attempts to
> initiate a second such operation while the first is still in progress
> will block until the first operation completes. ... The view of a file
> provided by an instance of this class is guaranteed to be consistent
> with other views of the same file provided by other instances in the
> same program."
>
> This sounds related though:
>

> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45441249/why-does-java-filechannel-truncate-fail-predictably-on-windows-only

Yes I hit some other posts similar to this one. We have other team members
looking at this too and any answer they found we will come back to you. If
there is anything that can be improved at wicket level (e.g. documentation
on how to use this in windows) we will share what we found. Many thanks
again!