Hi Jon,

According to
https://www.oracle.com/corporate/features/understanding-java-9-modules.html

*provides…with.* A provides…with module directive specifies that a module
provides a service implementation—making the module a *service provider*.
The provides part of the directive specifies an interface or abstract class
listed in a module’s uses directive and the with part of the directive
specifies the name of the service provider class that implements the
interface or extends the abstract class.

AFAIU it we need to add "uses org.apache.wicket.IInitializer" next to all
"provides org.apache.wicket.IInitializer with x.y.z.SomeImplementation;"

Please try it and if it fixes the issue then send a PR!