Hello.

The version 0.3 has been released today.

The preferences and the rights of pages are now handled. So if you move a
page under an other one, causing different preferences or rights are
applied on that page, the tool will create preferences/rights on this page
to preserve the old settings.

You can test it there:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Nested+Pages+Migrator+Application

Feedback are welcome.

Next objective: apply the plan on the wiki!

Thanks,

Guillaume