Hi Mario.

Indeed, since 8.2, the Tour Application is already bundled with XWiki
Enterprise, which means that the webjar of the dependency (bootstrap-tour)
is considered as a "core extension" which also means that it can only be
upgraded along with the whole XWiki Enterprise.

It's an issue that we know and we are currently looking for solutions:
http://markmail.org/message/mbut2lhatyeu6wzv

Thanks,

> I'm unable to update the Tour Application from 1.0.2 to 1.0.4:
>

> I'm running xwiki 8.2.1 (standalone sandbox on Windows).
>
> If i click on dependency [org.webjars:bootstrap-tour-0.11.0] it Displays
> "Version 0.10.2-1 is pre installed", but no option to update?
>
> Thank you
> Mario

Guillaume Delhumeau (guillaume.delhum...@xwiki.com)
Committer on the XWiki.org project