I don't have any log files named "catalina.out". I have catalina log files
(catalina.2016-09-13.log), but the last time that was updated was 9/13 and
only contains this:

13-Sep-2016 00:46:06.080 INFO [http-nio-8443-exec-7]
org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process Error parsing HTTP
request header
 Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors will be logged at
DEBUG level.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> > On 20 Sep 2016, at 13:22, Keith Davis <laurinkeithda...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I am not sure what logs I should look at for this type of issue? The only
> > logs I'm familiar with for this application are the Tomcat /logs files.
>
> Yes those are the ones (the xwiki logs are found in the catalina.out logs).
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
>
> > On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 6:17 AM, Keith Davis <laurinkeithda...@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Already tried the re-index and yes, we deleted the Solr directory after
> >> post 7.2 upgrade. I'll check the logs.

> laurinkeithda...@gmail.com>

> thought.

> created