Have you tried to clear your browser's cache? autosave.js has been modified
between XWiki 8.1 and 8.2.1 and you may have the older version cached in
your browser. I know, asking your users to clear the browser cache is not
nice, we have this issue to fix http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-6073 .

Hope this helps,
Marius