Hi Vincent,

As per your suggestion in below answer I went through the page
“http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Backup#HUsingtheXWikiExportfeature”

For Xwiki  export and database backup to migrate to new version. I still have
one doubt that we are using virtual wikis and currently we have one DB created
for one virtual Wiki. So We have one DB for main Wiki as Xwiki and multiple DBs
for multiple created virtual Wikis. In the above referred page it only talks
about main Wiki page export and main Xwiki DB backup. I would like to know that
what should we do for our virtual Wikis and their DBs ?

Do we need to export each virtual Wiki and its created DB separately ?

Also Please suggest on DB indexing part as asked in below email as well.

Thanks a lot Vincent for your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush