Thank you a lot for advice.
I also changed owner of wiki and deleted old-owner account before current
problem. Current owner in XWikiServerClass is new owner.

(XWiki was in preproduction state, without valuable content. I was just
"playing" with it, to get practice. Now is probably not absolutely necessary
to repair it. I'll reintall it. One the other hand I'm affraid such a
problems in production run.)
Petr

Thomas Mortagne wrote