[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving
to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a
few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
Indeed making Discourse authenticate on xwiki.org would have been nice.

--
Thomas Mortagne