[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving
to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a
few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 4:07 PM, redactech <walaa.che...@ecrin.com> wrote:

> [[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and
> moving to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made
> readonly in a few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]
>
> -----
> Hi Marius,
>
> Thank you, I managed to display the links in secondary wikis, but I don't
> understand how to change the object parameter though (when I edit the menu
> page in object mode, which code lines should I add?)

You just expand the XWiki.UIExtensionClass object and add the following
line to the Parameters property (text area):

order=10