[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving
to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a
few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
Hi Viktor,

> On 6 Jun 2017, at 12:10, viktor <o...@freemail.hu> wrote:
>
> [[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving
> to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a
> few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]
>
> -----
> Hi All,
>
> I have a strange behavior with search.
>
> When I start entering the search word in the search field the auto suggestion
> pops up with the pages having that content, but as soon as I hit enter I
> receive an empty list. This happens even if I copy paste a word from an
> existing page.
>
> What I want is to list the pages which containing the searched words. (Not
> only popping up in the auto suggestion)
>
> XWiki is running on Apache Tomcat/8.5.15
> XWiki version : XWiki Enterprise 8.4.5
>
> Any suggestion?

What you want is what should happen :) Could you provide the URL to the page
you get after you press Enter?

PS: Please start using the forum at https://forum.xwiki.org since we will be
decommissioning this list real soon now.