Hi,

When I ran R notebook example, I got these errors in the logs:

- Caused by: org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.InterpreterException: sparkr is not responding

- Caused by: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException

I did not config SPARK_HOME so far, and intended to use the embedded spark for testing first.

BR,
Patcharee