Top sheets, quilts and blankets shouldn't be a problem.

Only the fitted bottom sheets and the mattress covers have to actually fit
the mattress. Unfortunately, I can only suggest using a European mail order
company. The market for metric fitted sheets and mattress covers in this
country must be infinitesimal.

Bill Potts, CMS
San Jose, CA
http://metric1.org [SI Navigator]