Good point, John! I'm glad to see continued interest in this. My
semester ends after the first several days in December and my plans are
to work on sending queries out to those states who have not yet adopted
that amendment. Again, I will propose to the USMA president that we make
this a joint inquiry. This should serve to update any states that took
action over the summer or fall and to remind those who convene their
legistatures in the winter months.

Jim

--
Metric Methods(SM)           "Don't be late to metricate!"
James R. Frysinger, CAMS     http://www.metricmethods.com/