Adrian, I'm not sure what format the attached filef from Zissner is in,
but I'm not able to open it using Word or WinWord filters. Can you quote
it or summarize it? I'm quite curious about what he says.

Jim

Adrian Jadic wrote:

> You should read this guy's answer. So that you learn how to measure
> viscosity in grams...
>
> I am also attaching a copy of the answer I sent him. Please observe that I
> used "inches". I intended to speak "English" to him in order to get my main
> point through. It's probably hopeless anyway.
Metric Methods(SM)           "Don't be late to metricate!"
James R. Frysinger, CAMS     http://www.metricmethods.com/
10 Captiva Row               e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Charleston, SC 29407         phone/FAX:  843.225.6789