The sizes in other countries seem to be quite different from those in the US.

I rechecked my Finnish can of Gillette Foamy. It is, in fact, 200 mL, rather than 300
mL.

It's interesting that they are labeled by volume elsewhere, but by mass here (with the
11 oz. size being the standard for Gillette Foamy).

For that particular product, I prefer mass (although, obviously, expressed in SI
units). For something that comes out as a foam, volume would appear to be somewhat
uninformative.

Bill Potts, CMS
San Jose, CA
http://metric1.org [SI Navigator]