From: melanie sullivan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 24, 2001 13:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: united states going metric

I'm doing a project for my science class and I would appreciate it if you
would tell me how you feel about the United States using the metric system
instead of the English system. Do you feel that the metric system is easier,
or more confusing than the English system (that we are currently using)?
What kind of effect do you think it will have on our country if we did
switch?

                                                          Thank you,
Samantha C.