Based on my oral "quizzing" of college students here at the beginning of
my courses I would say the answer to all the below is "very few". Even
fewer know that there are two different pounds used in the US. Even
fewer than that know that there are two different sizes of quarts (dry
and fluid)!

Jim

--
Metric Methods(SM)           "Don't be late to metricate!"
James R. Frysinger, CAMS     http://www.metricmethods.com/