Dear Bill,

What a delight it is to correspond to this list. I get the opportunity to
learn about applications of SI outside my limited areas of knowledge, and
you get the opportunity to explore the detail of practice in areas of your
obvious professional expertise, and we both win.

As I said it is a delight to have had this interchange.

Thank You,

Pat Naughtin CAMS
Geelong, Australia

on 2001/08/13 13.16, Barbara and/or Bill Hooper at [EMAIL PROTECTED]