I ran a 5K this past summer.   So as I'm running the course...they say ONE
- 7 minutes 34 seconds.
Then later they are like TWO!   14 minutes 58 seconds.    And I'm
like...what is that TWO??

They said MILES!    I'm like...ok great.   I'm running a 5 kilometer race,
and they are intervalling in miles.  Nice...