Today our Consumers Association has made public the fact that our
hospitality industry  is rounding up euro-prices to such an extent that they
rise by 10%. For instance a hotel  raised its room charges from 63.xx euro
(converted from a round amount in guilders) to 70 euro! The Association has
called on the public to boycott any company that abuses the coming of the
euro by indulging in excessive price hikes.

Han

PS: Americans beware if you come to The Netherlands: our hospitality
industry is hospitable for smokers only. It is in cahoots with the tobacco
industry. Most pubs, cafe's etc. are smoking dens and non-smokers are simply
expected to inhale ETS or stay away. That is supposed to be 'tolerance'.
Many non-smokers boycott this industry.