From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Stephen Davis
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 11:43
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:17418] The Euro Sign!!

This is just a mild complaint about how John and others described how to get
the euro € sign from the keyboard!!

I would imagine there would have been some confusion from people (ok, me as
well) about what you meant by ALT - 0128!!

I assume this is the ASCII code for the number 4 on the keyboard??

I think people would have better understood you if you had simply said press
ALT, then  the 4 key on your keyboard!!

I understand a little ASCII but I would have understood 4 a little better!!

There, that's better!!  I'll get off my high horse now!!

Regards,

Steve.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]