At 06:47 AM 3 March 2002 -0500, Stephen C. Gallagher wrote:
>It may have been Canadian beer, but where did you get it?
>Beer that is marketed and sold in Canada for the Canadian
>market is labelled in millilitres.
>
>If it only contains ifp, then it was probably made for the US
>market, even if it was manufactured in Canada.

It was purchased in Salt Lake City. No doubt it was made for the US market:
it has "3.2 w/w" on the bottom, indicating 3.2% alcohol by weight, which is
the maximum alcohol content that can be sold in grocery stores in Utah.

Still, I don't understand not putting the metric equivalent, nor the odd
colloquial numbers,

Jim Elwell