Sure, Don, getting back to metric would be nice.

So, here goes ...

Is anybody (including -- and maybe especially -- the USMA leadership) pushing a
legislative agenda to promote metric? It seems that the two agenda items currently in
the forefront are amending the FPLA and getting the non-automatic states to adopt the
latest NPLR. I've seen nothing I can remember giving any concrete information about
either of these.

Maybe we see this list go adrift into other topics sometimes because we're not hearing
from the official leadership regarding updates and discussion of a focused agenda and
progress and obstacles on the road to meeting that agenda. (I'd love to get regular
updates on this list from *them* on what they're doing, for example.)

Takes more than moralistic admonitions to fight entropy in my experience ...

Regards,
Ezra