The only problem with taking the Windows default, is that it doesn't give
you a choice between millimeters and centimeters.  I very much prefer
millimeters for any sort of page layout, and the default seems to give
centimeters.  So I use the individual preferences in Word, or in this case
Acrobat.

But that's a fault of Windows, which should be fixed!

Nat