From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ma Be
Sent: Tuesday, 2003 August 12 11:31
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:26564] Too quiet?...

I was just wondering what was going on with our group.  I haven't
received ANY mails for the last 2 or 3 days.

It might have been my fault since I was trying to improve on the spam
control feature of my angelfire account setting it to "high".  However,
unbeknownst to me I may have shut out everybody else, at least for a few
hours, so, I'm back to "medium" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Marcus