I was celebrating the courage of America's space pilots, 15 of which died in
the line of duty and 10 of which  visited the moon.  I hope one day to hear of
some of them crossing the expanses of the solar system and continuing to do the
things "not because they are easy, but because they are hard."

Paul Trusten, R.Ph.
Registered Pharmacist
Vice President and Public Relations Director
U.S. Metric Association, Inc.
Midland, Texas US
www.metric.org
+1(432)528-7724