From: Paul Trusten <trus...@grandecom.net>
To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
Sent: Tue, January 1, 2013 2:03:06 PM
Subject: [USMA:52089] USMA Interview in "Failure" Magazine

http://failuremag.com/feature/article/for-good-measure/

At first, I was reluctant to have anything to do with talking metrication in a
magazine called Failure,  but, as I explained to Mr. Zasky, perhaps Failure
will
be a prodome to success for our goal.

Now, THIS was the article we were expecting the Wall Street Journal to write!

Paul

Paul R. Trusten
Registered Pharmacist
Vice President and Public Relations Director
U.S. Metric Association, Inc.
www.metric.org
trus...@grandecom.net
+1(432)528-7724