Jim, my state senator has a policy of replying only to postal-mailed letters.
This must be his gauge, probably from hard experience, of how important the
communication is.

Thank you for that excellent piece. I will incorporate it into my PR planning.

Paul

Paul Trusten, Reg. Pharmacist
Vice President
U.S. Metric Association, Inc.