Today, UPS delivered a printed copy of "Physical Science Concepts in Action"
(2009 Edition) from Textbooks.com.

Not only the section on Measurement, but the entire Text uses SI exclusively.

The section on Measuring Temperature does, however, discuss three temperature
scales Celsius, Kelvin, and Fahrenheit.

Otherwise, there are almost no other units of measurement outside the SI.

I have some regrets that I agreed to pass this Textbook on to my grandchildren.
 It is so good expressing science in SI!

At least it will be much easier for them to flip the pages than studying from
the online version.

Eugene Mechtly