I met with Representative Kevin Cameron this morning who wrote a note authorizing Oregon Legislative Counsel to introduce legislation to the Oregon House in the 2015 Session. I spoke with Legislative Counsel Dexter A. Johnson and handed him a copy of Hawaii HB 36. Dexter will write up this Oregon legislation that I introduce today based on Hawaii HB 36 but modified for Oregon with a 2020 date (instead of 2018 for Hawaii). I strongly urge every recipient of this email to do the same thing in your state; just arrange a meeting with your government representative and do what I did. It is not so difficult. Let's try to complete our metrication state by state along with all the other methods we have been trying for these so many years. Remember that the United States just needs to complete metrication; we are not starting from scratch here. If you think that you cannot do this, think again.

David Pearl MetricPioneer.com 503-428-4917