From: "John M. Steele" <jmsteele9...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>
Cc: metricpion...@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2013 8:19:51 PM
Subject: [USMA:53391] Re: SI Use in Yahoo Article

Kudos to Time and AFP for correct usage.  Every AP article I found reflects
their mandate of incorrect usage.
http://world.time.com/2013/11/07/philippines-braces-for-wrath-of-super-typhoon-haiyan/

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/rIeuVhF1v1NqfqhT6j5ANP/Philippines-braces-up-for-Typhoon-Haiyan-impact.html

(second article is attributed to AFP)