From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf
Of c...@traditio.com
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:34 PM
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:53415] Re: Slow, Incremental Creep toward SI

David-- I hadn't thought of it that way, but maybe you're onto something
here, the silver lining in the cloud, so to speak.  The gradual conversion
to metric on television (and there are many other instances as well) may
halp lessen resistance and get people metricated over a period of time
without their really becoming aware of it and having to make a big issue
about it.  Whenever the metrication occurs naturally (e.g., in soft drinks
and lighting) is just happens, without controversy.  --Martin Morrison