Paul-- Of all the metric units, the Celsius scale is the most natural. It is too bad that the U.S. Weather Service just missed the conversion during the Reagan confusion. I have been thinking Celsius for many ears now and have all my digital instruments set to that scale. When the television weather reports come on, I have to do a mental conversion to the unnatural Fahrenheit scale. --Martin Morrison