I just happened to come across a Popular science link and found all the
articles in SI. I was so taken aback that I had to back up and see if this
really was Popular Science. I’ve not looked at any print editions and from
Marks comments they appear to be Wombat only.

It may be possible to read the magazine online only though I’ve not checked
into that.

Mike