Hi:

On Aidells Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken Sausage (and other products), they
show on the line below:
FULLY COOKED * KEEP REFRIGERATED * NET WT. 48OZ. (3 LBS.)
The only place where there is any metric info is in the Nutrition Facts section
on the back.

Similarly, on Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs, and lunch meat, there is a similar labeling
of weight in ounces only.

There are also other brands of packaged meat in stores displaying legacy units
only.

If I write to Oscar Meyer, Aidells, and others about their labels missing
metric units on the front of the package, is this a correct page to refer them
to to show they are delinquent?

I found this web page:
PART 500—REGULATIONS UNDER SECTION 4 OF THE FAIR PACKAGING AND LABELING ACT
http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?c=ecfr&sid=d46d8c24934536de0ef58344303bf174&rgn=div5&view=text&node=16:1.0.1.5.62&idno=16

Is there another page I should refer the reader of my email or letter to?

Thank you.
..Parker