   Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:03:21 +0000
   From: Boles Denyc <denyc.bo...@state.or.us>
Subject: FW: YOUR LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL REQUEST - LC0044
     To: "cont...@metricpioneer.com" <cont...@metricpioneer.com>

I just returned from vacation and this was waiting for me when I got
back.  I noticed that they didn’t add the (si) that you requested.  I
will ask for that change.  Is there anything else you would like to see
differently?  Let me know.  Once we get a final draft, I would like to
set up a meeting to talk about the next steps.

   Denyc

     FROM: LC Delivery
SENT: Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:04 AM
TO: Rep Cameron
SUBJECT: YOUR LEGISLATIVE COUNSEL REQUEST - LC0044

   Attached is your completed request from Legislative Counsel.  Please
review your draft or amendment for accuracy.  If you require any
changes, you may submit them electronically to lc.requ...@state.or.us or
bring a hard copy to our office, S-101.

   If a bill back is attached and you have questions, please contact
either the Chief Clerk’s office (6-1870) or the Secretary of the Senate
(6-1851) for clarification.

----- End message from Boles Denyc <denyc.bo...@state.or.us> -----
David Pearl www.MetricPioneer.com 503-428-4917